I was honored to spend time with the teachers and staff of Hampton Elementary Charter School this week. We modeled many of our favorite lessons including a radish taste test, a math lesson on square foot gardening, and a writing lesson on the three types of writing.
The feedback was great from the workshop:
- How helpful was the workshop?
4.5 / 5 average response
- How inspired and prepared are you to facilitate a taste test?
4.44 / 5 average response
- How inspired and prepared are you to integrate cooking activities?
4.3 / 5 average response
- How inspired and prepared are you to integrate gardening activities?
4.59 / 5 average response
- How engaging and informative was the trainer?
4.85 / 5 average response
I’m looking forward to working with Hampton Elementary Charter School in the future as they build their Farm to School program into their curriculum!