Please join me in donating to local Georgia non-profits today on Georgia Gives Day / Giving Tuesday! Here are the organizations I donated to today:
- Community Farmers Markets develops and strengthens Atlanta farmers markets for long term sustainability and meaningful community impact, with a focus on building a stronger local food system. To see more of my work with CFM, click here.
- Georgia Organics connects organic food from Georgia farms to Georgia families. To see more of my work with Georgia Organics, click here.
- Wylde Center serves metro-Atlanta with a mission to educate, cultivate greenspaces and build community. To see more of my work with the Wylde Center, click here.
- Captain Planet Foundation works to give the next generation of environmental stewards an active understanding and love for the natural world in which they live. To see more of my work with CPF, click here.
- Trees Atlanta preserves and protects Atlanta’s urban forest. To see more of my work with Trees Atlanta, click here.
- International Rescue Committee creates opportunities for refugees and immigrants to integrate and thrive in Georgia communities. To see more about my work with the IRC, click here.
- Stewart Center seeks to empower children and families through educational initiatives, spiritual enrichment opportunities and wellness resources. To see more about my work with the Stewart Center, click here.
- Chattahoochee Nature Center provides unique learning experiences focused on the Chattahoochee River that connects people to the natural world and empower them to positively impact their local environments. To see more about my work with CNC, click here.
- Georgia Conservancy promotes environmental advocacy, land conservation, coastal protection, sustainable growth and outdoor stewardship while recognizing the connection between the environment, the economy and our quality of life.
- Wholesome Wave Georgia works to increase access to healthy food for all Georgians while contributing to the local food economy. To see more of my work with Wholesome Wave, click here.
- Atlanta Community Food Bank fights hunger by engaging, educating, and empowering our community. Each year they distribute more than 70 million pounds of food and groceries.
- Concrete Jungle harvests overlooked fruit trees and land to donate Georgia’s homeless and hungry. Over the past 8 years, they have rescued and donated over 33,000 pounds of produce.
You can see more information about the statewide event and donate to more causes from around the state at https://www.gagivesday.org